No announcement yet.

Wind River "Not enough space" error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When DVDFab checks the blank media, anyone know what error messages can be displayed and the error condition that prompts each message?

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
      When DVDFab checks the blank media, anyone know what error messages can be displayed and the error condition that prompts each message?
      there are some error codes here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...-codes-updated

Comment

It has been my experience that transcoders are not perfect, they may compress a little over or a little under. My solution, way back when, was to set the DVD-5 size to customize at 4472. This gives me a little cushion should it go over a bit and have had no more issues with this.

How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

This, I believe, was the first time I’ve ever seen this issue with DVDFab. The weird thing in this particular instance was that it didn’t fail while writing the disc and producing a coaster (a bad transcoding). It simply checked the disc, decided it wouldn’t fit, and then stopped without writing.

Comment

That's what happens when the file to write is too big to fit the media. You've been lucky up to this one.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X