This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration

I bought DVD Fab with an old email address but I still have my registration key. When I tried to update the software it is now in a trial version and says my DVD to DVD is expired. I went into the question mark and hit "enter registraion key", it takes it then says it is going to restart. I close out the DVDFab and it restarts on its own with the same problem saying that it is expired. Can anyone help please?

Also when I go to put my email in to the website it is not recognized.

Where did you buy it from? This is what normally happens with keys purchased from a scam site.

If not, you will need to email Fab on the address on their website to get it resolved.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Did you purchase Fab after May '08?
      If so, what is the license period?

You'll have to change your email address from the old one (used for the purchase) to your new, functional email..
      Here' s a link to retrieve a new regkey. Just follow the prompts to change your email addy fprior to retrieving the key.

//Edit
      Hey GregiBoy, as usual I didn't spot you in time
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
      X