This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Law Abiding Citizen" problem???

Anyway, the disc goes in and seems to analyse and load, but when it finishes it appears that it gets hung up or something and won't let me start the rip. The destination file name field is also 'grayed' out and empty as if it didn't load the disc completely.

Is there an encryption issue, or could I be having problems with my drive or something??

Thanks for the help!!
    Last edited by Guest; 02-17-2010, 04:42 AM. Reason: Deleted space wasting garbage

I just backed up this title (region 1 and Pathplayer always enabled) with no problem.

The destination file name field is also 'grayed' out and empty as if it didn't load the disc completely
    Can you post a screenshot?

Welcome to the forum btw.

Comment

Could be a bad disk or your drive.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I had no problems with this one either, v.6.2.2.0 Beta, R1, PP enabled.
        In addition to W&B's suggestion and in the memorable words of Claude Rains, please
        "Round up the usual suspects"

link:
        Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

just back it up all is good using 6.1.2.8 main movie only.
          Windows 7 64bit ultimate
          CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
          RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
          GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
          SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
          HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
          PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

I backed this movie up like 2 or 3 weeks ago no problems using DVDFab. Make sure the DVD is clean of dirt/fingerprints and does not have any deep scratches on it as well.

Comment

Working...
            X