Oceans 8 DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oceans 8 DVD

Attempted to copy this title in Main Movie mode. The process was going well until the burn completed. No error codes, and program worked as usual. Used IMGBURN. Stated the burn completed successfully. The completed disc then showed up as a 43MB disc.Disc stopped on a standalone player in Chapter 7. Perhaps a new protection ? I am curious if anyone has had this issue.Also have never seen this studio use Cinavia or any new protection. Disc had no scratches and was in good condition.
    Anyone have suggestions?
    Thank you.

Hi tmagz52 ,

1, Please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file here.
    2, Please provide the url where purchased the movie disc.

Thanks,

Mona

Comment

Hello Mona,
      I will attach internal log. The DVD was purchased locally at a reputable retail store.Warner Bros. studio version.
      Thank you for any assistance.
      Attached Files

Comment

try clicking common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer
        restart dvdfab and retry the disc again.

also try the newest version - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...tember-27-2018
        Last edited by october262; 09-27-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks 262,
          Will try your suggestion.
          Thank you.

Comment

Hello,
            Tried again with pathplayer disabled and burned the disc again. Completed process with no errors but completed movie stopped at one hour 7 minutes .I am wondering if it may be either my burner or pc?
            Attached log.
            Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

In the first log, you seemed to load an copied movie (DVDFab didn't detect any copy protection) as source with Pathplayer enabled, while from the second log file, you were trying with an original disc with Pathplayer Disabled.

Please enable Pathplayer to load the original movie disc again, this time, please try to copy and save the movie to local hard drive, so that you can playback the copied result to make sure all is fine before you burn it to blank media.

Comment

Mona,
                I did not attempt a copy of a copy. I thought both logs were from original disc. This is why I,m wondering about issues with my burner or pc.
                The disc copies about 1 hour of the disc, then just stops.I,m not an expert at logs, hence it may have been one of the bad copies I was checking for size, but would not have tried to burn..
                I will enable pathplayer and make another attempt.When looking at size, DVD,s tend to be 4.19gb.This disc shows as 4.02, both main movie and full disc.Tried another burner with pathplayer enabled and had a success.So much for my main burner.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X