This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does not copy the dvd in full

I tried a few movies and it copies the movie up half way to 3/4 a way through then says process complete. I was watching the prgress and i saw the trasfer rate drop to zero then gives me the message "process complete." I am trying to copy a home movie. no copy write protection and no scratches what so ever on the disk. my dvd rom is an external hpdvd117

could you post what is listed here Help us Help you

Comment

Ok i have a pentium3 1.6 ghz 512ram and hp dvd1170. nvidia geforce2 mx100/200
      I am trying to make a copy of a previous burned dvd
      The first try it ripped about 25% of the movie then said "completed successfully" then i tryed to rip it to my hard drive again it ripped 0% and then said completed sucessfully

here is the log file.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by madatu1911 View Post
        Ok i have a pentium3 1.6 ghz 512ram and hp dvd1170. nvidia geforce2 mx100/200
        I am trying to make a copy of a previous burned dvd
        The first try it ripped about 25% of the movie then said "completed successfully" then i tryed to rip it to my hard drive again it ripped 0% and then said completed sucessfully

here is the log file.
        The DVD you are trying to copy again is probably degraded pretty bad if it not work. So all I can say is try with the original DVD and let us know if you still have any problems

Comment

you do not need dvdfab for ripping non-copyprotected dvd's.

please try using ImgBurn read mode. [create image file from disc]

Comment

I'm confused. You said,

"I tried a few movies and it copies the movie up half way to 3/4 a way through then says process complete."

and also,

"I am trying to copy a home movie. no copy write protection and no scratches what so ever on the disk."

It sounds like you're describing two different problems.
            Re: the home movie, we will need to know the file format...eg., .avi, .wmv, .mov, ...etc., in order to help.
            As above, Fab is not the appropriate software.
            Do you have nero?
            Last edited by maineman; 10-03-2009, 08:08 PM.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

My latest version fab does the same thing to all DVD movies. But if I use version 5 fab it sees and copies the complete DVD. I am running windows 7 x64. I have tried everything to remedy this, but to no avail.

Comment

@tbreshears

Do not double post.

It is against the forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up here.

Also, you are running Version 6.0.7.0 which is way out of date. Download an install the latest beta 6.2.2.0 from the links in this forum.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X