DVD Copy Customize Option Not Removing PGCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Customize Option Not Removing PGCs

Not sure where to post this but I just got an upgrade to 11.0.1.0 today and DVD Copy is not removing PGCs and other annoying titles from Star Wars Rebels Season 3... I tried ripping just certain titles and even though not selected, they are not being removed. PathPlayer is set to "AlwaysEnable". Any ideas?

Originally posted by bjm051593 View Post
    Not sure where to post this but I just got an upgrade to 11.0.1.0 today and DVD Copy is not removing PGCs and other annoying titles from Star Wars Rebels Season 3... I tried ripping just certain titles and even though not selected, they are not being removed. PathPlayer is set to "AlwaysEnable". Any ideas?
    It's an known issue, sorry for the trouble. You can use Main Movie mode to remove those PGCs now.

Comment

Thanks Mona - unfortunately that doesn't work on this disk - the "main movie" is not the combination of all the episodes - it's a bunch of "extras". Is there a fix on the horizon or an older version that will work?

Comment

Originally posted by bjm051593 View Post
        Thanks Mona - unfortunately that doesn't work on this disk - the "main movie" is not the combination of all the episodes - it's a bunch of "extras". Is there a fix on the horizon or an older version that will work?
        No, there isn't a version we've known that can work in this case. Sorry about it.

Comment

Working...
        X