Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I need Double Sided Discs... all the time??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I need Double Sided Discs... all the time??

Alright. Please use small words and speak slowly.

I used the trial version of DVDFab.... LOVED it!!!

Bought the lifetime license I loved it so much! It totally does what I need it to do.

Now that I have the 'licensed' version, it's always prompting me for double sided discs... even on movies that I did with the trial version that only used single sided discs.

Why am I now forced to buy more expensive discs? Is there a setting I can change??

I've got 6.2.1.8

Can someone give me some guidance with small, simple words please.

TIA.

Firstly update to the latest beta 6.2.2.0 from this this forum and then also at the bottom middle of the Fab window, you can selct DVD5 or DVD9.

If you want to change this permanently, go to the settings page (green tick) and change it there.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I think you mean dual layer DVD 9, no you don't make sure that you have DVD 5 selected in the quality box at the bottom middle of the main screen also under settings write section set dvd 5 size to 4472 with the dropdown arrow, now go to the dvd to dvd under setting and set the default output size to dvd 5
      Paid Not To Work
      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Hi MrsC and welcome.
        In addition to GregiBoy's advice, please take a look at post #2 and the screenshots in posts #4 & 5.

DVDFAb Not enough space on disk.

Forgive the copy and paste.
        I'm at work right now and my ability to post is somewhart restricted...
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

We must have been typing at the same time Gregiboy
          Paid Not To Work
          Proudly Served On
          USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            We (3...) must have been typing at the same time Gregiboy
            Howdy there Jimbo
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Good Tom and u yup looks like the 3 of us were but anyway they got the information that they needed thats all that counts
              Paid Not To Work
              Proudly Served On

Comment

ya'll are awesome!! and quick. I will try your suggestions. Where do I find the 6.2.2.0? I'm new and still learning how to navigate around here. There's SO MUCH information.

Again thanks!

Comment

Here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=2508 all the releases are listed in a thread near the top of the main forum page
                  Paid Not To Work
                  Proudly Served On

Comment

Thanks again! another question... when I do the upgrade, do I need to re-enter my license key again?

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

No you shouldn't have too, it will just install right over the old version
                      Paid Not To Work
                      Proudly Served On

Comment

Also for the replies to update faster on the forum page just hit F5 to refresh the page
                        Paid Not To Work
                        Proudly Served On

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          Also for the replies to update faster on the forum page just hit F5 to refresh the page
                          That's if the OP is using IE... If not, just reload current page in your web browser.

Comment

same thing as refresh
                            Paid Not To Work
                            Proudly Served On

Comment

thanks. f5 works just fine with firefox. Upgraded to 6.2.2.0 without issue! Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
                              X