This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with ripping

I tried to rip one of mine doghter's favorite DVD movie and to copy only main movie file. The disk is scratched but not so badly and the DVD PLayer manages to play it with some pauses. Anyway, when the disk was read and after choosing main movie file, destination path and selecting subtitles and audio languages I pressed continue which casued the program to exit. I tried several times with a few versions (including beta version) and the result is always the same. Some help? THX

Hi bataleon and welcome,

The disc may not be rippable.
    Have a look through the list in my thread:

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
    (link in my sig below).

There are at least few tips that may help.
    Let us know how you do.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If MM's tips don't work, u can try this, they restore discs to mirror finish !!

AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Thanks, but in the meantime I tried the program on my brand new DVDs and the result is the same. It just shows a miilisec pop up info about checking the quality of the disk and then closes without any other warning?

Comment

Working...
        X