Backups Not Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backups Not Playing

First, I save all of my backups in ISO files and I use Main Movie in DVD Copy.

Since November I've had 3 movies where the Backup was created without issues, but the backup won't play. In DVDFAB Media Player, when I select the ISO, it attempts to load the movie for a few seconds and then goes back to the home screen. I've tried both loading the ISO and mounting the ISO and playing it as a DVD with no success.

The 3 movies in quesiton are:
    22 Mile
    Aquaman (I thnk)
    Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer

Did you try other player, like VLC? Can it work?
    If you still have the original movie disc, please use the latest version of DVDFab to make a new ISO file to see the result.

Comment

The first time it happened with Mile 22, I tried VLC and Windows Media Center with the same result.

I've tried re-ripping Mile-22 as updates to DVDFab have come out, but haven't tried lately. I will attempt again.

Comment

I tried Mile 22 again using DVDFab 11.0.3.4.

Attached are the DVDFab and Media Player Log Files
        Attached Files

Comment

Please open the movie disc "Mile 22" in Windows Explorer, copy all the .ifo files to a new folder, zip and upload it here.
          Also, please provide a buy url for getting the movie disc, thank you.

Comment

Here are the ifo files that your request. I'm not sure what you are asking regarding "provide a buy url for the movie disc"
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
              Here are the ifo files that your request. I'm not sure what you are asking regarding "provide a buy url for the movie disc"
              Still missing the dvdfab_internal.log file.
              As for buy url, I meant the link where we can get the same movie disc.

》》》》From developers:
              Please use the latest version of DVDFab, open the DVD Mile_22, and then zip the whole DVDFab log folder and post it here. Thanks.

Comment

Isn't the internal log in post #4?

Here is the url: https://www.amazon.com/Mile-22-Blu-r...s%2C926&sr=8-1

Comment

Isn't the internal log in post #4?

Here is the url: https://www.amazon.com/Mile-22-Blu-r...s%2C926&sr=8-1
                  No, no dvdfab_internal.log file attached, please try again.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfab internal log.png
Views:	499
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	369256

Comment

Here is the internal log file
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is the internal log file
                      Please update to the latest version of DVDFab and load the DVD Mile_22 to DVDFab again.
                      And then zip the whole DVDFab11 log folder and send it to us.

Comment

check to see if you have pathplayer enabled. go into common settings - DVD - pathplayer - check "always enable pathplayer"
                        from your internal log - 2019.06.20-19:48:18: pathplayer disabled 0 when doing Mile 22

Comment

I checked and Pathplayer is set to "always enable"
                          Here is the log file.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Update: fixed in the coming version, please update to have a try and feedback when it is available, thank you.

Comment

Made a backup of Mile 22 using the latest release of DVDFab (11.0.3.7). Same Result, backup won't play.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X