This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing on dvd

HI, I just downloaded your dvdfab and tried to copy a dvd and twice there is nothing on the dvd to be copied to....no messages, it says it is done and pops the dvd out and there is nothing there....help

Originally posted by suethomas2 View Post
    HI, I just downloaded your dvdfab and tried to copy a dvd and twice there is nothing on the dvd to be copied to....no messages, it says it is done and pops the dvd out and there is nothing there....help

Afraid we're going to need a lot more info before we can comment intelligently... please read 'Help Us Help You', and supply the info requested.

DC

Comment

I am running windows7 home prem.
      4 gig memory
      cpu 2370 @1.73 ghz

I tried onto 2 dvd's got no error messages, said it was done normally......

Comment

suethomas2 please read this again http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15 as you have not given us enough information.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by suethomas2 View Post
          I am running windows7 home prem.
          4 gig memory
          cpu 2370 @1.73 ghz

I tried onto 2 dvd's got no error messages, said it was done normally......

How did you determine that there was nothing on the target disk?

DC

Comment

Working...
          X