This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help I can't burn now

Someone else I read had the same problem " When I try to copy a movie my program tells me I need to insert a double layer media to start write process that the media installed is a single layer "
    I read you can change the quality to dvd5 in the settings but where are the settings? and where can I set my burn speed to x8?

tommygirl0624 I assume you are using the free version of Fab, if so you will only be able to do full disc or main movie But, with no compression.To do your settings green check top right/ DVD/Blu-Ray/ write.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

No I'm a paying member

I have burned movies for a month now using this program with no problems til the free trial ran out

Comment

tommygirl0624 if the trial ran out then you will only be able to do what I have posted earlier or you can buy the program and have full functionality of the product.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Have you activated the program with your regkey?
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Maineman my typing must be improving I beat you this time.LOL

Comment

I did pay for the program and yes I used the reg key and I am still having trouble with burning the program is saying my writeable media is only a single layer and is asking me to insert a double layer, but it is the same disks I have been using for the last month and they are Memorex. Should be good.

Comment

If you are a paying member, you need to obtain and input your key.

Then go to the settings page and set the DVD size to DVD5 if that is what you want as the default.

You can always change this for one off titles by use of the DVD5/DVD9 pulldown in the bottom centre of the Fab window.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                  Maineman my typing must be improving I beat you this time.LOL
                  Congrats, but beating me on a keyboard is like passing the guy in last place...
                  Still, it beats being passed...
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thank you for the help guys

Comment

tommygirl0624 Your welcome if you need anything else just give us a shout.
                      If you also have problems with your key give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
                      Last edited by CBR929; 02-28-2010, 03:55 AM. Reason: text

Comment

Working...
                      X