This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes those no names do the job...
    ok imgburn just opened after the dvdfab copied..lets see if i did this right..ill let you tomorrow...

Comment

club777 If going to buy Verbatim here is a good deal, I use these and have never had a problem
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by club777 View Post
        sometimes those no names do the job...
        Yes they will sometimes but perhaps 6 months or so down the road the dye will fade out and then you will have nothing but coasters
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          Yes they will sometimes but perhaps 6 months or so down the road the dye will fade out and then you will have nothing but coasters
          Hey Jimbo,

I'm pretty sure club777 is referring to rip's "boat anchor" burner...lol.
          But the advice re: media always seems to need repeating...
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Must be getting old here Tom as I had media on my mind for some reason lol
            Paid Not To Work
            US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
            6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
            X