This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legend of the Seeker

Legend of the Seeker has 22 Gig on 1 DVD. When I look at the disc via Main Movie Mode I see 80+ Titles that have enough Play Time to be qualified as an episode. I played the beginning of several of them and many of them seem to be duplicates with slightly different Play Times. How do I determine which Titles to record? I had this same problem with Kyle XY and just didn't bother with it.

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Bynal; 03-04-2010, 02:48 AM.

Put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing notice what title is playing and that will be the title you pick.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing notice what title is playing and that will be the title you pick.
      Unfortunately at the beginning of the episode it doesn't show the actual title. I guess I'll just have figure it out. The hard part is trying figure out in which order the episodes are suppose to be in.

Comment

Get on to Wikipedia for a list of episode numbers and names and then play them through the menu, noting which title is which episode. Just google "Wikipedia Series Name"

I do this all the time with TV series.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What version # of Fab are you using and does changing the pathplayer settings reduce the reported file size from 22GB? If nothing changes that send the info files in using Fab, common settings>send info and include a link to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            What version # of Fab are you using and does changing the pathplayer settings reduce the reported file size from 22GB? If nothing changes that send the info files in using Fab, common settings>send info and include a link to this thread.
            I was using 6.2.2.0 Beta. I didn't realize there was a new beta out. I'm now using 7.0.1.0 beta. That seems to have fixed the issue. Now there is only 7.8Gig available for recording. Sorry for being such a retard. I should have tried the latest version first. Duh. Thanks again.

Comment

NP, glad it worked and hope it solved the main movie option for you.

Comment

Working...
              X