DVD FAB Issues.Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAB Issues.Need help.

I have run into problems lately and not sure why. I have used the same burner (Samsung) and blank media (Verbatim) for the past several years with minor to no issues.The only thing that has been updated is DVD FAB when ever i open software to use it .Lately its been a hit or miss when trying to copy. I have attached a pic of the error i am getting. Can someone please help me on what i can do to correct this problem.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dna9418; 05-21-2020, 03:34 AM.

do you have another dvd drive you could try ??
    have you tried slowing down your burn speed to 4x
    might also try using a can of compressed air to blow out any dust inside the drive

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      do you have another dvd drive you could try ??
      have you tried slowing down your burn speed to 4x
      might also try using a can of compressed air to blow out any dust inside the drive
      Yes,I have tried other drives and they just don't work. I have stuck with my Samsung drive for the past several years because it works with DVD FAB and Verbatim media.

Comment

Try using the free img burn program see if that works also check your using a disk with nothing on it already.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9418 View Post
          I have run into problems lately and not sure why. I have used the same burner (Samsung) and blank media (Verbatim) for the past several years with minor to no issues.The only thing that has been updated is DVD FAB when ever i open software to use it .Lately its been a hit or miss when trying to copy. I have attached a pic of the error i am getting. Can someone please help me on what i can do to correct this problem.
          What is the previous version you used? If you still have that version, please install it to have a try.

Also, please send us the log file to help check the problem. Please refer to this post to send us the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

What is the previous version you used? If you still have that version, please install it to have a try.

Also, please send us the log file to help check the problem. Please refer to this post to send us the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly
            No.I do not have previous version.I try to keep DVD FAB up to date so i don't run into issues.I have did what you suggested and sent the log file via feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9418 View Post

No.I do not have previous version.I try to keep DVD FAB up to date so i don't run into issues.I have did what you suggested and sent the log file via feedback.
              I have passed your file to our developer.

Comment

Hi Dna9418, our developer suggested that:
                1. Reboot your PC;
                2. Uninstall and then reinstall your burner, if it requires extra power, be sure that the power supply is matched.
                3. Try a different kind of blank media.
                4. Slow down the write-speed as suggested on post #2.

Comment

Working...
                X