This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to combine DVD

Can DVDFAB combine 3 DVD's into 1 single DVD retaining all the menus of each dvd ? ?
    2 of them read as 1.8GB and 1 is 2.0GB so it looks like they will all fit on one single layer DVD .. How do I do this ? (never tried this before) ... Thanks

No, not with menus. here is a great tutorial that explains the merge option much better than I can. http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/DVDToDVDMerge

Comment

I really need a way to keep the DVD menus, so the user can select chapters, if they want to.

Comment

Use TitleWriter to add the menus with what ever information you want to add.

DVDFAB to merge then TitleWriter to add menu.
        I use it often.

Titlewriter is a program to used to add DVD_TEXT, and (Re)Add Original or Generic Menus to Dvd Compiliations (Specifically designed for DVDShrink reauthored mode Compiliations).

Comment

I will look into that when I try this project in a day or so. Kinda busy right now to try it.
          Is it easy to tell it where to point the menu to on the dvd ? ? Or is there a way to reuse
          the dvd's original menu on the copy ? ?

Comment

It is easy to use and there is a tutorial also.

Play with it to get used to using it. Any changes you made can be deleted and start over.
            Burn to disc only when you are happy with the finished project.

Comment

Working...
            X