This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab too slow after the trial

Hey guys! I need some help here please! I had the trial of DVDFab for 30 days, it was great the coping and burning speed for a DVD was reasonable only 20 minutes to copy and burn a DVD. When the trial expire it began to copy and burn very slow it took 2-3 hours to do it all. Well, I decided to purchase the product, and it still takes 2-3 hours to copy and burn a single DVD. Can someone explain me what is happening here. I had uninstall the software 5 times, and it still not fix. I had follow the steps sent by DVDFab on my email, and no success. Help, help, help.

Hi monkey and welcome,

Please check your burner's DMA staus.
    First off, click on the DMA Reset button in Fab.

There are more tips re: this in my thread:
    Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
    (Link in my sig below).
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks! I clicked the DMA reset button and it help, now is taking 30min to read the DVD it reads at 2.30mb/s. And i know it was faster than that before. Thanks for you help maineman

Comment

No problem monkeyman...
        Glad to help
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Increase coping speed

Hi guys! Those anyone has any suggestions of how to increase the coping speed and burning speed! It takes about 30min to copy the dvd and 20min to burn. Thanks

Comment

Yeah, get a faster computer, faster drives and better media.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thread number 2 merged with thread number 1.

Comment

Working...
              X