11.1.0.6 Wrench icon is gone; no longer able to edit volume name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.1.0.6 Wrench icon is gone; no longer able to edit volume name

The ability to edit the volume name of a title has been part of the software for well over a decade, at the least. I see after my last update that the "wrench" icon is missing, and with it vanishes the ability to edit those volume names.

Can we have that back? That ability helps me organize my work, and I'm quite at a loss without it. Thank you!

The wrench button is to open the Advanced Settings window. In Copy mode, we have made this button more obvious, please check the image attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	advanced settings.png
Views:	438
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	385492

Comment

Perhaps the advanced Settings button is more obvious, but now editing volume names is behind two buttons, rather than one. Any chance you folks could put it back where it was?

Comment

Originally posted by teh roxxors View Post
        Perhaps the advanced Settings button is more obvious, but now editing volume names is behind two buttons, rather than one. Any chance you folks could put it back where it was?
        The place for volume name in Copy didn't change. Do you happen to mean the Ripper module?

Comment

My wrench is gone too. And this is what I get when I click on Advanced Preferences: Nothing under Removal and the start of something under Copying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (34).png
Views:	369
Size:	251.3 KB
ID:	385692

Comment

I meant Advanced Settings.

Comment

Yes, it is now under Advanced Settings, which means two clicks to change the volume name (under Copy), while it was just one before. It's not that it is so much a terrible change as a change that did not need to be made in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by teh roxxors View Post
                Yes, it is now under Advanced Settings, which means two clicks to change the volume name (under Copy), while it was just one before. It's not that it is so much a terrible change as a change that did not need to be made in the first place.
                The volume name section under Copy module has been this way for quite some time, may I know which DVDFab version did you make the comparison with?

Comment

Working...
                X