Coping a PAL Australian region to play in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coping a PAL Australian region to play in US

How can I copy this to play in US DVD players?
    Attached Files

dvdfab will copy the disc & remove the region code
    so the disc will be region free, however there may be a PAL to NTSC issue.

Comment

It will play on my computer, but the DVD will not load on my Blu-Ray player. Is there a fix to the PAL to NTSC issue? The feedback ID # 10077027
      Last edited by phgcpa; 09-29-2020, 04:03 AM. Reason: To include the feedback id

Comment

Originally posted by phgcpa View Post
        It will play on my computer, but the DVD will not load on my Blu-Ray player. Is there a fix to the PAL to NTSC issue? The feedback ID # 10077027
        you might try looking in your Blu-Ray player settings to see if there's a PAL to NTSC display setting.
        what is the model of your blu-ray player ??

Comment

Originally posted by phgcpa View Post
          DVDFab doesn't support to transfer PAL to NTSC or vice versa.

Comment

Here's my suggestion to you:

U have three options to choose from:

1- Rip the original Pal movie. Save the digital file on internal or external hard drive. Play it on your computer that is connected to your tv via hdmi cable. The easiest and the cheapest but not the most convenient method. IT WORKS FLAWLESSLY. Free VLC and KM Player 64X r fantastic to play anything.

2- Invest in a dvd/bluray player that plays both PAL and NTSC. Some inexpensive players at AMAZON's web site.

3-Buy software to convert from either format. Check on Internet to download. Avoid free software. Too buggy or junk.

To me personally, option 1 is the best. Just like vhs players, dvd and bluray players will eventually disappear.

Comment

For option #3, can you give me a few software options that would work (I know you're not to recommend)? I search the internet, and I am more confused than ever.

Comment

Since Dvdfab does not convert from PAL to NTSC, I am hopeful that they don't mind we ,users, recommend other software. I personally like "Wondershare" products. I am using several of them and pleased. Their uniconverter seems like a good product. (https://videoconverter.wondershare.c...l-to-ntsc.html )
                Hopefully, there is a trial period in case u r not happy with it. Anoteh one is from 'Movavi". (https://www.movavi.com/support/how-t...l-to-ntsc.html ). Just enter in your browser search box "how to convert from pal to ntsc" . Plenty information.

Comment

Working...
                X