This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Ripping and Burning Everybody's Fine

Hello - I am attempting to rip and burn Everybody's Fine. DVDFab goes through all its motions and then says successfully burned, but when I put it in either a dvd player or my computer dvd player....it will not play. Any thoughts? I am new here, so please point me in the right direction if I am posting in the wrong place. I tried to search for Everybody's Fine and did not have any results. I will include answers to the questions that are shown in the "Help us help you" thread below..I have also attached all relevant logs in my docs directory...Thank you in advance for all your help:

If this happens with all discs or just one:
    Just this one

Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
    Win7/AMD/3GB Ram

If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
    Yes, but not for burning

If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
    Just formatted and installed Win7

If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.
    None
    Attached Files

I backed up that title no problem, the burn log looks good, I would try installing ImgBurn (link in my sig). Watch Troy512's video tutorial on how to set it up with Fab and how to configure the write speed, if still no luck try better quality blank media. The included VSO burn engine has a poor track record for lots of users.

Edit: btw also make sure pathplayer in Fab's common settings was set to 'always enabled'.
    Last edited by W&B; 03-07-2010, 05:02 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

I would try better blank media than what you are using as they are not good. Other than the blank media nothing seems to be wrong from what I can see from the logs

Comment

Working...
      X