This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copied DVD won't play

I am having problems viewing copied dvds. They will not play in either of my dvd players or in my notebook computer. They will only play in the desktop where they were created. I upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate and the dvd burner is a TSST TS-H653L DVD-R/RW Drive Firmware. I am using DVDFab 6.2.1.8 and IMGBurn. I have also tried using the VSO burn and it does not work. I have attached all files associated with DVDFab in the zip file. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

OK you are using DVD+R DL Media and they have a (RITEK-s04-66) MID. You are burning these rated6x media at max speed as well. Try lowering the speed to 4x and in common settings-write of DVDFab make sure you have set booktype to DVD-Rom checked. Here is a link on how to get ImgBurn to work with DVDFab make sure you watch the youtube video as you not have ImgBurn set up correctly from the looks of it. Link below

Another thing you should look into getting Verbatim DL made in Signapore Blank media as it works the best for DL back ups

Comment

Working...
    X