This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File_Name_Can't_Have_Spaces_7.0.1.2?

I'm using the free beta of 7.0.1.2 and I'm noticing that when naming what the file shall be called you can no longer use a space, it requires a non-breaking string of text. Is this just to be politically correct in the computer world or was it implemented due to a compatibility issue?

I always name movies like this ASTRO_BOY or THE_BLIND_SIDE and not like this ASTRO BOY or THE BLIND SIDE. If you do not want to do it that way then after it is saved just do a folder rename

Comment

I never seen it in the release notes but it may be a good idea to disable it since I've read some users get an error 400 because of changing the volume name with illegal charaters. I always rename the folder after the rip as AGJ mentioned.

Comment

I didn't mean to come off as complaining if that was the case. It's truly a very minute thing that I only mentioned because I was wondering if there was a reasoning behind it specifically?

Comment

No, I didn't think you were complaining, very valid question and it may be a bug. I have seen some post that when illegal characters were causing an error

Comment

Working...
          X