This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no output to file

I've been using dvdfab with no problems, I only use it to back up disks to hdd.
    Suddenly today, for no apparent reason, the program behaves completely differently. It starts saying it can't find nero or imgburn, which I don't want it to use anyway. I install imgburn anyway to make it happy, and it proceeds, and I select a directory to put the image in, and it completes, but there is nothing in the directory! It used to work perfectly.

I reboot the computer and try again, and this time it works, but for the second part of the operation it invokes imgburn, which then writes the iso to disk as required. Success.

Later I try with another disk, and again it goes through the whole proceedure, using imgburn, and this time nothing happens again, no output, though the window in dvdfab says smugly that all is complete and the dvd has been written to the iso file as requested!?

Please could someone tell me what has happened and how to get dvdfab working properly again, preferably without using imgburn.

( I'm posting this in the dvd to dvd section because it always says 'you are going to try dvd to dvd option' before it starts, which I have never understood, I always set the output file to a specific location on the pc. )
    Last edited by triplemaya; 03-09-2010, 08:00 PM. Reason: more info

What version are you using? Version #6.x.x.x
    Can you post a log?

Comment

If you are using DVDFab to create ISO then you need to use either Nero or ImgBurn burn engine but if you was just creating the Video TS folder then you just need to use VSO burn engine. Logs would be helpful like Gruñón asked

Comment

Working...
      X