This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to Dycript

I have been using DVD Shrink and IMGBurn with no problems. Recently all the movies I want to burn do not make it through DVD Shrink. I added "a different software" which fixed about 25% of them. I need help just to dycript the copy protection on the Dvd's. I have the free version of DVDFab 7.0 and want to use the dycript part only to help me with this. I cannot figure out how to do it though. Any help would be appreciated. I use netflix for my dvd source, is that a possible problem in all this? Thanks
    Last edited by maineman; 03-11-2010, 12:40 AM. Reason: edited competitive software

Discussion of copying rental disks is prohibited on this forum.

Please go elsewhere for your answers, or if you persist on posting, please read the rules first.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I am sorry about this. I did not know it was illegal. I will stop. Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

FYI:

Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owners of this forum and suppliers of the software discussed here do not support or condone the theft of intellectual property in any fashion, but believe that consumers that purchase entertainment media products have the Fair Use right to 1) make a single backup copy for security purposes and 2) convert the content to a form more suitable or convenient than that in which it was supplied. Discussion of other use of the software that infringes on the rights of the copyright holder will not be permitted, including specifically but not limited to copying rental DVDs or games or copying any content that the user does not personally own. This is an International forum and copyright laws vary from country to country. The user of the software bears sole responsibility for its use in compliance with local laws.

Copyright 2009 Fengtao Software, Inc.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X