Couldn't back up copy " Cry Macho" by Clint Eastwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.6.4 (Win) Couldn't back up copy " Cry Macho" by Clint Eastwood

Been using DVD FAB for years. Can't remember last time it failed to copy a disc. But last week it happened twice. The copy process went fine until it got to 51% , then completely stopped.Both times at 51% . Last time I let it set for over a hour. But it didn't budge. Running Win10 Pro with current updates. Don't know what other info you would need to figure this out.Like I said, almost never have any problems with DVD Fab. Thanks.
    Your Friend,
    Larry

Originally posted by leoliver View Post
    Been using DVD FAB for years. Can't remember last time it failed to copy a disc. But last week it happened twice. The copy process went fine until it got to 51% , then completely stopped.Both times at 51% . Last time I let it set for over a hour. But it didn't budge. Running Win10 Pro with current updates. Don't know what other info you would need to figure this out.Like I said, almost never have any problems with DVD Fab. Thanks.
    1st try cleaning the disc
    2nd - go into common settings - dvd - pathplayer - disable pathplayer, restart dvdfab
    and retry the disc again.

Comment

Thanks for your reply , I'll give it another try.
      Your Friend,
      Larry

Comment

If you are using Full Disc copy, try using Clone if the suggestions above don't work. It sounds like it fails at the layer break. Check the very edges of the disc to see if there is any physical damage. Even a tiny, almost unseen nick could be giving problems. Though if it is a disc read problem, you would think DVDFab would pop-up with a read error message.

Does the disc play properly? You should also attach the dvdfab_internal.log file. That might show what is happening and causing the fail.
        Last edited by LaciBacsi; 04-25-2022, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X