This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney movie problems

I've tried to copy "Old Dogs" and "The princess Frog" and neither will copy. Is anyone else having problems?

I know Old Dogs works, as I personally did that one !!!

You need to post more details ...

Are you using the PAID version ?

See links in my sig, especially Help Us Help You !!
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Yes I am paying for this version. I'm still pretty new at this. I tried to get my file to attatch but it wouldn't. I will copy/paste the last log. Hope you can help. I'm lost!!!

2010-03-16 14:19:44 ---- ******************** Log session stop 16-Mar 14:19:44.328 PID 3560********************
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info Current Drive selected : 2:0:0 - HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NP20 1.00 [D] (Ide)
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info Using Patin-Couffin driver Version 1.37, Internal revision 37 Async. Access mode
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info System default language : English (United States)
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info User default language : English (United States)
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info DLL Version : 3.2.6.408
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info DLL : C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\vso_hwe.dll
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info Version : 6, 0, 1, 0
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info ExeName : C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe
      2010-03-16 14:19:43 Info OS : Microsoft Windows XP Personal (build 2600) with Service Pack 3 5.1

Comment

First thing you need to do is update DVDFab, from what I see your running 6.0.1.0.

Go download this and install.

Are you doing Full Disc ? If not what are you selecting under DVD to DVD ?
        Last edited by AlienX69; 03-16-2010, 07:03 PM.
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Can verify both movies done with version 6.2.2.0 on Win 7 64 bit and Win XP 32 bit

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Having problems with Princess and the Frog

If I use full disc the compression level is 57%. With pathplayer on, and main movie showing 2 angles. I used the first one. When I played it back, I got the director talking with the movie. With the pathplayer off, shows a whole bunch of titles with a different times and angles. Can someone who did this movie which one I should use. I use dvdfab 6.2.1.8 paid version. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

try v7.0.2.1
              Windows 7 64bit ultimate
              CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
              RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
              GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
              SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
              HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
              PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

@muzickman

Try extracting to folder, just the main movie and selecting just the first Audio track. It should be like AC-3/5.1. To verify what is the correct title, play the original DVD in your DVD player and see what Title is displayed, thats the one you want.

Than see how big the folder is. Do right click Properties on the VIDEO_TS folder. Hopefully its between 4.7 and 6 Gb. Then play it with a soft player (VLC) to verify, then use the "Write Data" under DVD to DVD to get it on a disc using DVD5

I have not done this movie yet, but I'm sure it's packed with extras.

57% is a lot of compression

I also assume 6.2.1.8 should work, its what I still use .... I haven't run across any new releases it won'r extract !

Normally pathplayer should always be on .....

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum !!
                Last edited by AlienX69; 03-17-2010, 01:17 AM.
                AX

Comment

Originally posted by momoftwins View Post
                  I've tried to copy "Old Dogs" and "The princess Frog" and neither will copy. Is anyone else having problems?
                  I too am having issues with "The Princess Frog". I backed-up just the main movie to my Hard drive which it took it down with no issues. I then tried to put it on a DVD and when it got to 47% if ejected the disk and failed the operation. I then tried to go direct from the Movie to the DVD and again the same issue.

Computer info:
                  Acer 5732z laptop, 2.2 GHz
                  Intel GMA 4500M
                  3 gigs of ram
                  Optiarc DVD RW AD-7580S
                  Windows 7 (64bit)

DVDFab info:
                  6.2.1.8 Full version

Comment

@ AlienX69, yes it is packed with extras.
                    @ muzicman if I am not mistaken select 22(1) for the title. As with pathplayer always enabled. I would also suggest using imgburn to burn to dvd see AlienX69 links in his sig.

When I got home had no problem with this movie, took a while to analyse but other than that it is ok. My daughter did not complain that there was a problem when she watched it last night, (and trust me she would have if it skipped etc. LOL). Using 7021 beta, XP sp3.
                    Chris

Comment

I'm gonna pick up the Frog today so I can take a closer look at the file structure.

@chris,
                      Try and give a little more detail on how you exactly extracted and/or burned with DVDFab. I assume from what you mentioned above you use this method "Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together".

This might help the folks having issues, i.e. did you do movie only or did you capture the extras on your backup.

FYI: I use ImgBurn exclusivly but I don't rip and burn, there is a middle step where I use a tool called PgcEdit to change the order of how I want the movie to play. Does wonders on the Disney titles. I always make them default to the "Fast Play" button so I can view the Previews, then jump to movie and avoid the Main Menu .... plus I blank all the unwanted crap of course !!

Regards,
                      AX
                      Last edited by AlienX69; 03-17-2010, 11:35 AM.
                      AX

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                        I'm gonna pick up the Frog today so I can take a closer look at the file structure.

@chris,
                        Try and give a little more detail on how you exactly extracted and/or burned with DVDFab. I assume from what you mentioned above you use this method "Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to Work Together".

This might help the folks having issues, i.e. did you do movie only or did you capture the extras on your backup.

FYI: I use ImgBurn exclusivly but I don't rip and burn, there is a middle step where I use a tool called PgcEdit to change the order of how I want the movie to play. Does wonders on the Disney titles. I always make them default to the "Fast Play" button so I can view the Previews, then jump to movie and avoid the Main Menu .... plus I blank all the unwanted crap of course !!

Regards,
                        AX
                        Sorry, I guess I should have been a little clearer. I just back up the main movie so the kids dont need help they just put the disc in and it plays. Also, this way the orig. does not get damaged. Yes, as you stated I use imgburn as my default burn engine. @ AlienX69, sorry I was not clear, I will try to do better in the future.
                        Chris

Comment

Working...
                        X