This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capitalism: A Love Story

Can't back it up. Anybody have any luck?

Originally posted by nmaneman View Post
    Can't back it up. Anybody have any luck?

Can't answer your question. Any more info?

DC

Comment

I believe one of the mods created a bkup. I'll ask
      As above, need more info.

Have you tried PathPlayer always enabled and disabled?

Please go through the list in:
      Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
      (link in my sig below)
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

My next door neighbor told me that she had no problem makinga backup copy using the latest DVD 6 program. Cant say why she can backup and you are having problems...

Comment

I have using 6.2.1.8 and when I put the movie in and it does the purple bar with the open source but never gets past that step. I have tried doing full disk or main movie and that does not help. I do not know if I have pathfinder on or not. How do I check that?

Comment

Click on the little ? mark icon upper right of Fab screen >
            Common Settings > DVD / Blu-ray > Pathplayer.

Try always enabled and disabled. Skip the "if necessary" as it's been known to cause issues.

If you still have problems run through the thread in my sig (link below):

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for all your help! I was just able to copy it. I almost dont want to say what the problem was because it was such a quick fix and usually the first thing I check. I went through the trouble shotting and when I looked at the back of the disk it was all dirty and spotty and was in really bad shape. I cleaned the disk and it worked fine. I usually do that first, but I was the first one to rent the movie and I figued it would have been clean.

Thanks again!
              Nick

Comment

Please review Observance of Copyright Laws in the DVDFab Forums before posting again.

Comment

Working...
                X