• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the princess and the frog

i cant back up "the princess and the frog" im using 7.0.2.1 fully paid

all it does it read the disc that is it
    anyone else having this problem

Yep. Every time a Disney release comes out I have the same problem. Usually have to wait a week or so for a fix.

Comment

No problem in main movie option.
      Played without flaws region 1.
      "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

No problem with paid version 6.2.2.0 full disc region 1 on Win XP

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
        Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Originally posted by Dbrinker View Post
          Yep. Every time a Disney release comes out I have the same problem. Usually have to wait a week or so for a fix.
          had no problem on 6218

Comment

i used both of the version here and it still will not open the dvd

Comment

i was able to burn on double layer disc

Comment

I think I should of tried it before I posted. At first I had a problem. It some how burned as a double Layer (how I don't know) but then when I used my lap with the paid for 7.0.2.1 version installed it worked like a charm. No problems. Everything is on it. Now I need to try New Moon. That may be a different story but we'll see.

Comment

bucknut937
                  Make sure path player is enabled, I heard other post about after installing new beta that it was disabled.
                  Open Fab go to green check on top click it / protection / path player / and make sure it is set to always enable path player.
                  Hope this helps.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I had no probles backing up this movie. I did select the "Main Movie" option when I backed up my copy. LOL

Comment

thanks CBR929 it works now on the verison 7 beta that came out today...now its time to try new moon

Comment

Princess and the frog

If you have problem to backup or encoding Princess and the frog (or other Disney movies) follow this step to completely remove the protection (then you can encode with handbrake for example or with DVDFAB)

1. RIP the main movie to a folder.
                        2. Now in the SOURCE select the folder where you have ripped you movie, and RIP the movie again and use a different name into the VOLUME LABEL.
                        Last edited by cyberblawp; 05-21-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X