X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you help me

Sirs,

I like to know (spanish forum never answer) how I do to have one new vob file from an other dvd but in only one file VOB.

Sorry for my english.
    I try to explain: if the original video in the original DvD has 4 VOB files (is an example) every one from 1 GB y like to extract the video in a new DvD with my audios and subtitres I need but in one VOB of 4,5 GB.

Is because with that last file I can manipulate with a convertxtodvd; I cant find it and I hope you give information.

Thank a lot

DVDFab DVD to Mobile has a VOB Passthrough option that will create one VOB file. However, you will loose subtitles and chapters.

Comment

Yes, is ok, but the DvDFab in tha case only accept to select one language.

I explain:
      I like to have a new DvD from a original Dvd, but I like only the film with english, spanish and spanish subtitles.

With the DvdShrink (i know is older) it can make a new dvd with that selections but with DvdFab I only make a vob file with only one audio and the subtitles is not included in the same file.

Have you some solution to my reuqest.
      Example: DvD original A lot of menus, extras, etc.
      I check for a new Dvd with only 2 audios and 1 subtitle, but how I manipule the VOb file with the Convertxtodvd I need the new VoiB file is only one (4 GB, example)

That is my reuqets find a program like older DvD Decriter o DvD Shrink makes the same proces.

Thank again

Comment

This is a DVDFab forum and we do not help with other programs. ConvertXtodvd works with the VIDEO_TS folder created by DVDFab so what you really need to do is ask this question on the VSO forum. Also give the Guides + Manuals a read on that forum and pay special attention to the guide named Using Existing DVD Files in CX2D

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I'm really sorry to disturb your forum with my request and how my english is not really cualified to give you a correct answer I appoplogice for your capiatl letters.

I ask to you help me about a knowledgment from DvDFab use.

If I have a mistake about the correct forum sorry
          IF I try give you a clear explanation with my problem because is with your programe I have the problem, sorry again

I was a older customer of DvDFab Platinum and I finish to work with you for the bad service and afther 4 years the actutiud is eagle.

I have glases to read but I not need to give me that kind of messages if I'm wrong.

You make me a favour I'm looking for other sofware before to have a new experience with you.

Si vous parlez français je vous dit le mmeme, obliez cet post. Si je me suis trompe je m'excuse mais pas besoin de me envoioer cet tipe de reponse. Vous est pas trés amable avec les nouvelles sans experience.

Vous dite: Somewhere in Canada

A votre diference je sais ou j'habite a Barcelone pas somewhere.

OBLUIEZ MOI - FORGET ME, de toute façon merci a Complication popur essayer de me donner une solution.

Comment

I'm not sure from your posts what you are trying to do. It sounds like DVD to DVD Main Movie option would give you want but I'm unsure. Maybe you should try posting in the French forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
              I'm not sure from your posts what you are trying to do. It sounds like DVD to DVD Main Movie option would give you want but I'm unsure. Maybe you should try posting in the French forum.
              sutor2008 is not french but is spanish and only posted french thinking that maybe I spoke it

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                give the Guides + Manuals a read on that forum and pay special attention to the guide named Using Existing DVD Files in CX2D
                sutor2008 give this quote a read over on the VSO forum as it explains how to use convertxtoDVD with the VIDEO_TS folder so you can edit and do what you want to do. That is why I posted what I did as you can do what you are asking from them files but you need to know how the program works to do that. Other than that you will have to use the VOB Passthrough in the DVD to Mobile of DVDFab to get the one VOB as DVDFab does not do that except for that one section

Comment

@sutor2008, all you do is select the movie IFO file. Don't worry about the multiple VOB files.

Comment

What I don't understand in this thread is that it sounds like all he wants is a Main Movie rip with multiple audio and subtitles. Why would he need convertxtoDVD? Is it that he is trying to use the free version?

Comment

Oh, and we have a Spanish forum too.

Comment

Working...
                      X