This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated with New Moon

Ok, i've read all the threads on backing up my New Moon DVD and still not getting anything to work. I downloaded the new beta version v7.0.2.5 Beta that everyone says to use, "always enabled" the pp, and nothing. I put the DVD in and it will read it but then in the Source box it still shows insert DVD. I check "main movie" and nothing, it's like it read it but then nothing. Has anyone else experienced this?

Try changing the I/O mode in common settings DVD/Blu-ray- write. Check out the highlighted part of the attachment I posted
    Attached Files

Comment

to what ASPI or TSPI. Under the "info" in the setting it shows

Info for drive [D:\] (DVDFab 7.0.2.5)
      Drive region: 1

Disc is not opened.

Comment

I am having the same problem with the source drive. I have a Sony Optiarc 7191A with the latest firmware as the source. The target drive is a Sony Optiarc 7221A with the latest firmware.

I have never had a problem with any version of DVDFab prior to version 7. I reverted back to Version 6 and all backups are fine, with the exception of New Moon. I understand there is a new protection that our wonder team has not resolved yet.

If anyone has a fix, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyhali View Post
          to what ASPI or TSPI. Under the "info" in the setting it shows

Info for drive [D:\] (DVDFab 7.0.2.5)
          Drive region: 1

Disc is not opened.
          I have mine set to Auto and I have no problems so if yours is already set to Auto then try the ASPI or the TSPI to see if it will work. I have no idea if it will work as I not have this issue with any DVDFab version but does not hurt to try

Comment

Hi jazzyhali,

Could you please post dvdfab_internal.log file in Log folder? Thank you.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Here's what it shows:

DVDFab 7.0.2.5 (2010/03/21 09:08:25)

0m 05.26s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 file2mobile 0 filemover 0
              0m 11.40s: detected dvd
              0m 11.43s: drive D
              0m 11.45s: video dvd 1
              0m 11.45s: volume label TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON
              0m 11.60s: detected dvd
              0m 11.65s: drive D
              0m 11.65s: video dvd 1
              0m 11.65s: volume label TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON
              0m 11.95s: got copyright 1 fe
              0m 12.18s: got udf/iso
              0m 13.39s: got discinfo

Comment

Ok, i've read all the threads on backing up my New Moon DVD and still not getting anything to work. I downloaded the new beta version v7.0.2.5 Beta that everyone says to use, "always enabled" the pp, and nothing. I put the DVD in and it will read it but then in the Source box it still shows insert DVD. I check "main movie" and nothing, it's like it read it but then nothing. Has anyone else experienced this?
                start DVDFAB and disconnect from the internet services, insert the movie and press start. 7.0.2.5 will back-up the entire disc. Re connect your internet services when you are done.

Comment

Work fine for me with the new beta release no problems.

Comment

ok, tried that didn't work, I then uninstalled and re-installed v7025, nothing changed, it tries to read it but then reverts back to insert DVD in the source box. Here's the internal log for it:

DVDFab 7.0.2.5 (2010/03/22 08:50:00)

0m 05.65s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 file2mobile 0 filemover 0
                    0m 10.46s: detected dvd
                    0m 10.51s: drive D
                    0m 10.51s: video dvd 1
                    0m 10.51s: volume label TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON
                    0m 10.84s: got copyright 1 fe
                    0m 11.23s: got udf/iso
                    0m 12.76s: got discinfo

Comment

ok, tried that didn't work, I then uninstalled and re-installed v7025, nothing changed, it tries to read it but then reverts back to insert DVD in the source box. Here's the internal log for it:

DVDFab 7.0.2.5 (2010/03/22 08:50:00)

0m 05.65s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 file2mobile 0 filemover 0
                      0m 10.46s: detected dvd
                      0m 10.51s: drive D
                      0m 10.51s: video dvd 1
                      0m 10.51s: volume label TWILIGHT_SAGA_NEW_MOON
                      0m 10.84s: got copyright 1 fe
                      0m 11.23s: got udf/iso
                      0m 12.76s: got discinfo
                      have you ploayed around with any FAB settings?

Comment

New Moon backedup with ver. 7.0.2.5

I have just completed making a backup of New Moon using Ver. 7.0.2.5. Path Player was off, I selected Title 1 (only) from the Customize menu. I did not experience any problem using these two steps.

Comment

Originally posted by gofor View Post
                          I have just completed making a backup of New Moon using Ver. 7.0.2.5. Path Player was off, I selected Title 1 (only) from the Customize menu. I did not experience any problem using these two steps.
                          Merged with New Moon thread.

Comment

Have the same issue

I also am having the same issue, it will not pick up the files in New Moon as well, still says nothing is in source box, and i also, did what one of the others said bout disconnecting from the net as well, and still nothing, has anyone figured out anything new to try?

Comment

i have the same problem

Comment

Working...
                              X