merge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merge

i have a dvd in two parts im trying to merge, i set to merge, pull both a and b over, name the file and click start but all it does is copy "A" again, what am i doing wrong?

Were both the A and B parts of the disc saved on your hard drive as sources?
    Did you try playback the B part, and does it has the correct content?

The normal steps are:

1. After you load the two parts to DVDFab, you will see something like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231201-191448.png
Views:	221
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	433576
    2. After you press Start, you may see this one. Wait till the process is completed, you should get both files in the output.

Name:	screenshot-20231201-191544.png
Views:	203
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	433577
    Note: Under the Source tab, you can only see the name of the first title.

-- If you want to change the name, please adjust it in the Advanced Settings panel.

Name:	screenshot-20231201-191701.png
Views:	200
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	433578

Comment

i have done this, both parts are correct, but when it is complete only part A is there, i did this a couple of years ago on a previous version with no issues but for some reason i cant seem to get it to work on this new version, i was hoping i missed something but im not seeing what with your instructions

Comment

Originally posted by titch1973 View Post
        i have done this, both parts are correct, but when it is complete only part A is there, i did this a couple of years ago on a previous version with no issues but for some reason i cant seem to get it to work on this new version, i was hoping i missed something but im not seeing what with your instructions
        this worked for me - 1st i used the movie Gettysburg dvd, copied both side A and side B using main movie only copy
        into 2 iso files named Gettysburg side A and Gettysburg side B, started merged mode and dragged both side A and B iso
        files into the merge module and hit start. after it finished, both side A and B are merged into one 7.91GB file.

Comment

Working...
        X