This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help copying "insanity" discs

I can't back up my insanity workout discs. i dunno if my issue is the same as the other thread and i didn't want t highjack it with my own issues. here goes:

I try to back up the discs...they get to about 52%, then i get an error code. l really love this program and am very shocked that an update hasn't been made to address this copy protection considering how long the series has been out. maybe i'm doing something wrong...please help. thanks all, you're great

try these DVD with pathplayer disabled

Comment

I tried and now the disc only gets to 41% now before an error code pops up... dvdfab asked if i would like to retry so i said yes we'll se what happens...

Comment

i hit ignore...the disc then made it to 50% before stopping.

Comment

It may not be copy protection per se, but rather the file/disc structure of the dvds.
          Take a look at the thread (link in my sig below):
          Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Please go through the entire list, but in particular try #5):

5) Alter the settings in Common Settings > Read.
          This is a shot in the dark, but has worked for me a few times).

Tick Ignore all reading errors automatically.
          (This may cause you to actually copy read errors, but it may render the disc "rippable" and give you a playable copy) and
          untick Enable read-ahead cache.
          The will probably cause a decrease in read speed, but again, may allow the rip to proceed.

Did you happen to look under info in Fab after the disc is scanned.
          Anything unusual?
          You can send the .IFO files to Fengtao so he can take a look.

The only other thing that comes to mind is to try something like shrink.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X