This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherlock Holmes Too Large

Program says movie is too large, that is movie only no extra. comes out at 111 percent. any suggestions?

Originally posted by allenv30 View Post
    Program says movie is too large, that is movie only no extra. comes out at 111 percent. any suggestions?
    same problem.
    with and without pathplayer.

dow

Comment

Try clicking the green check mark and arrow down to "write" then under DVD-5 size select customize and set to 4472 and give it a try.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Try clicking the green check mark and arrow down to "write" then under DVD-5 size select customize and set to 4472 and give it a try.
        that's where i started.

dow.

Comment

still not working

used dvd shrink and was able to compress. however the movie will not play. it locks up. something else is going on.

i also did a dvd decrypter and then tried fab. it then asked for a double layer disk.

Comment

Originally posted by dow View Post
            that's where i started.

dow.
            just did a dvd9 copy and it seems to be okay.
            played the movie at 4x and it went through fine
            didn't try any menu options yet or none of the extras

arghhh...
            dow

Comment

ok,, Used dvd shrink to hard drive, then went back and used dvd fab using imgburn to burn and it works great.

so, something is up with the reading of the size of the file. i think

Comment

Used dvd fab then redid those files with shrink. Burned and played fine with nero
                Last edited by tiptoen; 03-25-2010, 05:21 PM.

Comment

new problem for future releases

Is this a new problem for future releases? will the guys be able to come out with a fix for this?

Comment

It's not released here yet, I won't anything about it till next week? Send in the files.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

sherlock holmes

i am trying sherlock holmes right now.it worked in a dual alyer dvd but it doesnt work on asingle layer dvd.i changed the writ settings and i am trying right now

Comment

i am giving it a try right now

Comment

Tried all the above suggestions and none of them worked for me...Am I doing the right thing? I know it's probably my error, but I just want to copy the dvd (Sherlock Holmes) for my kids. I need suggestions!!!

Comment

use previous post

use my previous post. or wait till next week sometime when the guys can fix the bug.

Comment

I deleted my previous answer as I tried this movie again and get a message saying it too large to fit a single layer DVD. So DVDFab is not applying enough compression for the movie. What all of you should do is use DVDFab to send the info files so they can figure out what the problem is I sent them already but more people who send means the sooner an update will be released for the movie
                              Last edited by AGJ; 03-26-2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X