This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice in Wonderland Disney Classic

I am encountering a probem with Alice in Wonderland. I have DVD Fab 7.0.2.7 and I get an error = 102 when it starts reading the disc. Anyone have suggestions?

killerrob2000
    This is a read error try cleaning the disc
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I tried cleaning the disc. It is a brand new disc.

After DVD Fab intial scan which takes a good 4 or 5 minutes, it is long. It then shows that the disc is 51 GB is size. It is not a blu-ray disc. It shows the Main movie in chapter 60 something, but has like 50 main movie. I then after selecting main movie, press start button and get this error

Comment

Disable PathPlayer.
        If still no go, run through the list of usual suspects in the thread in my sig:

Tips on troubleshooting
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I had to use extended help. Common Settings => Read. This allowed me to cpy and burn. The DVD is all out of order, but the chapters read as 1, 2, 3, etc.

I think Disney has a new protection. Can I send some screen shots of what I am dealing with?

Comment

I have had this movie for a couple weeks and DVDFab is not able to copy it as need an update. Why not send the info files so they can try and update DVDFab

Comment

How do i go about sending the files to DVD Fab?

Comment

killerrob2000
                Open Fab put the disk in your drive and as it starts scanning click the green check top right on Fab screen under info click send info files top right.
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

I have sent my log files as well

Comment

Alice in Wonderland 1951 won't work

I have had the same problem. About 50 1:15 titles show up. I found a couple that would actuall create a movie but about 5 minutes at the end was missing. Must be new coding by Disney.

Comment

If ANYONE has what title number to copy on this PLEASE ADVISE. Having problem also trying to copy this movie. I can get it to see the movie using 6.2.1.8 and it has choose title 61. Trying that now and will get back to you all if it works. THANK EVERYONE here for your support and HELP!
                      Last edited by superiorventures; 03-30-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by superiorventures View Post
                        If ANYONE has what title number to copy on this PLEASE ADVISE. Having problem also trying to copy this movie. I can get it to see the movie using 6.2.1.8 and it has choose title 61. Trying that now and will get back to you all if it works. THANK EVERYONE here for your support and HELP!
                        This seems to have worked, you will have to check ignore all errors just FYI and do movie only as well. I did not watch the whole movie but I did watch a better part of it and then went to the end and also seems to be in oder.

Comment

Same problem here. I'm gonna try and see which one of the many phony movies on the disc is the real m'coy -- "main movie" selection failed in choosing it....

Comment

Originally posted by superiorventures View Post
                            This seems to have worked, you will have to check ignore all errors just FYI and do movie only as well. I did not watch the whole movie but I did watch a better part of it and then went to the end and also seems to be in oder.
                            OK Title 61 IS NOT CORRECT, but I am VERY CONFUSED. When I drop title 61 into Nero and play it there first, everything is in oder as it should be, yet when I burn it all the chapters come out in wrong order. Can anyone STILL HELP on this?

Comment

Put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing take note of what Title it is, when you open Fab and it analyzes the disc make sure it is the same Title# that was playing as before and chose that number.
                              I have seen Fab pick the wrong title, not very often but it did.
                              Hope this helps you
                              CBR929

Comment

Working...
                              X