X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't read main movie

Hello everyone.

I tried to copy Spirited Away, but it doesn't read the main movie. All that gets read is the 'do not copy this dvd' warning sign thing. Lol.

I had to use a friend's computer tho, so i don't have a log; even so, i haven't actually copied it yet so i doubt there is a log. Lol
    HERE is a screen shot of the 'customize' window to prove that the main movie is missing.

Anyhow... I hope someone has advice for me, cuz i can go to my friend again soon- so i hope i can finaly back up my stuff.
    Thanks in advance.

you used customize and selected the wrong title set to keep. If you want main movie select main movie that is to the left and then DVDFab will select the correct one for you

Comment

Um... There's no main movie to choose from. LOL.

Also... When you choose what to keep and what not to keep... Shouldn't everything be displayed and you just choose by ticking and unticking things? I mean that's how i do all my other dvd's.

I tried using dvd decryptor but it always ends up with an error.

Also if there are different sets of titles and i'm seeing the wrong one... How do i select a different set? As far i i can remember i wasn't prompted to choose i set
      Last edited by troy512; 10-07-2009, 05:20 AM.

Comment

check your pathplayer setting. first try always enabled. then change to disabled.

customize will allow you to select multiple titles, main movie you can choose any one title.

customize place a check mark by each title you want.

main movie click the bullet on the left of the title number.
        Last edited by troy512; 10-07-2009, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Still no change. -_-

Comment

if changing the pathplayer settings did not help, please send the IFO files to fengtao

you could possibly use Clone to create an ISO then try again using the ISO as source.

Comment

K. I'll let you know if the cloning helped. thanks

Comment

Working...
              X