X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Assasin Movie

Hello,

I just recently purchased Ninja. When I put the disk in it says its only 3.3gb. When i look at the size of it I see it at 7.2gb. Any suggestions on what to try?

Buy from a retail store and not the rental shop version.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
      Buy from a retail store and not the rental shop version.
      That is the help you give? Did you know where he buy it?

tru1523, you need to give more information. Also try to copy with Pathplayer disabled.

Comment

I actually bought this from best buy if you must no. But that is of no concern, I have the new 7.0.3.0 Ver with a legit copy of Ninja Assassin. I am on a Laptop. MSI. I have tried with and without pathplayer and it still is giving the same results. I am using Vista 64 BTW. I have tried to download version 6 aswell and get the same results... Any ideas?

P.S. W&B would you like me to post my receipt on here???? I am currently making a home movie system on a PC that I made. I do not want it to use DVD's due to they are junk.

Comment

Originally posted by tru1523 View Post
          I actually bought this from best buy if you must no. But that is of no concern, I have the new 7.0.3.0 Ver with a legit copy of Ninja Assassin. I am on a Laptop. MSI. I have tried with and without pathplayer and it still is giving the same results. I am using Vista 64 BTW. I have tried to download version 6 aswell and get the same results... Any ideas?

P.S. W&B would you like me to post my receipt on here???? I am currently making a home movie system on a PC that I made. I do not want it to use DVD's due to they are junk.
          No need for a receipt, I never said you RENTED the movie did I? I said PURCHASED. I purchase movies from my local rental shop all the time and some DVD's namely the RENTAL version has only the main movie AND some also have the digital copy on the same disc and that's why Fab only see's it as 3+GB and not the full 7+GB, it does'nt recognize the digital copy.

Also it won't be the first time studios sent the retail stores the wrong version, also I never watched that title you mentioned or purchased so maybe, just maybe the retail and rental versions are the same.
          Open the movie in windows explorer and see what is on the disc.

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
            That is the help you give? Did you know where he buy it?

tru1523, you need to give more information. Also try to copy with Pathplayer disabled.
            Yes that's the help I give and it's from experience, Thankyou.

Comment

@calcu007

Please don't poke at the moderators. Everyone here is a volunteer. Instead, I'd ask that you lead by example if you think another post (moderator or not) is less than helpful.

Personally, I thought Ninja was rather new to have been sold as a previous rental already but W&B's advise about it possibly being a rental was otherwise sound.

Comment

Not meaning to get off topic but my local mom and pop's store will pre-order extra copies for customers, they'll do anything to compete with large retail stores such as Wal-Mart. You're right about the previous rental sales of that title for sale.

Comment

Ninja Assasin was release March 16, it dont have structural protections. So maybe you have a defective copy or a dying dvd drive

Comment

I thought about the drive and that is not a factor in this. I have copied some new movies today like new moon, Invention of lying and such. Those worked just fine. I am going to copy the disk and try it and see what happens... Don't know what else to try

Comment

Have you used VSO inspector or nero dvd speed to check the disc for errors.?

Either one should tell you if you have a defective disc.

Comment

What is the UPC# on your DVD Case as the Ninja Assassin DVD I have is seen as 5.87gb on windows and DVDFab was able to bak it up 3 and a half weeks ago when I bought it. You just might ahve a bad disc

Comment

Working...
                        X