having issues with Time Traveler's Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having issues with Time Traveler's Wife

It gets to 94% then it hangs,then gives me an error. Anyone else getting this,too?

Originally posted by Comedyfan View Post
    It gets to 94% then it hangs,then gives me an error. Anyone else getting this,too?
    No problems at all.
    Post details and a log if you want help.

Comment

Did R1 disc back on on 3/9...probably used v.7012 Beta.
      Nothing special with this flick.

Suggest you run through this list (including cleaning the disc)...link in my sig.
      Tips on Troubleshooting...
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

how do i make a .log?

i don't know how to make a .log file. maybe the disc is damaged. i can always get another one or try in the next update of Fab.

Comment

Maybe damaged, but maybe a lot of things.
          Please run through the list and please clean the disc...doesn't matter how perfect it appears

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

well...

i tried that and it didn't work. i can pick up another copy soon and retry it/ no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Comedyfan View Post
              i tried that and it didn't work. i can pick up another copy soon and retry it/ no biggie.
              Okey dokey,
              Hopefully, it's a bad press.
              Recently, we seem to be seeing multiple versions, within R1 anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X