Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFAB v6.2.1.8 to v7.0.3.0, is it worth it right now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB v6.2.1.8 to v7.0.3.0, is it worth it right now?

I have been using DVDFAB for years with great results. I am now using DVDFAb v6.2.1.8 with Windows XP Pro, and it works fine for me. My question is if I download the new v7.0.3.0 will it over ride my v6.2.1.8, or will it be a separate program with a new colored icon (side by side)? With all the forum statements I have read it seems v7.0.3.0 is unstable and buggy. I don't want to loose what is now working, and have no way to get v6.2.1.8 back once v.7.0.3.0. is installed. My machine is a few years old, but still working good. I just completed a new build with Windows 7 pro, and I know I will have to buy the newest version of DVDFAB for it. I love DVDFAB, It's great. I'm just wondering if waiting for another version would be best before buying? Seems the Beta versions were rushed. I mainly use DVD to DVD, Clone, and Main Movie. Any help in answering my questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.

Originally posted by PeeWee View Post
    I have been using DVDFAB for years with great results. I am now using DVDFAb v6.2.1.8 with Windows XP Pro, and it works fine for me. My question is if I download the new v7.0.3.0 will it over ride my v6.2.1.8, or will it be a separate program with a new colored icon (side by side)?
    No they install in seperate folders so you can keep both on the same machine. Your Version 6 key should import automatically into version 7.

I just completed a new build with Windows 7 pro, and I know I will have to buy the newest version of DVDFAB for it.
    Not if you already have a valid key, you just can't run Fab on both computers at the same time while connected to the internet or your key may get blacklisted.

Comment

Thanks W&B

Thank you W&B for the quick answers. I will try v7.
      Best regards, PeeWee

Comment

Working...
      X