X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to customize

I have version 6.0.7.0

The only option it is allowing me is Main Movie. When I choose anything else it won't allow me to go to the next step. When I do use Main Movie it tells me that I am copying DVD to DVD. I have never had this message before.

Thinking it would help I uninstalled and then installed this version. I'm not sure if the two are different.

I read about changing PathPlayer but for the life of me I can't find the right menu. I did this before on my previous version but so far nada.

Any help is much appreciated

My apologies on the PathPlayer part. I took a wild guess and started pushing buttons and there I was, in the right menu. Great, disabling PathPlayer now won't even let me chose anything but Main Movie. Something is afoot.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorbabe View Post
      ...Something is afoot.
      In the words of Shakespeare
      "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

Sorry, I couldn't resist and you're quite right, something is afoot.
      ..and btw, welcome.

We generally refer folks from whom we need additional info to the sticky,
      Help Us Help You (link in my sig).

Stuff like what application are you using ( and thanks for posting the version...everything helps), movie title, etc., etc.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

have you registered dvdfab v6?

seems as though you are either using the 30 trial or your trial has expired and you are only able to use the free HD Decrypter features.

Comment

Working...
        X