X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVATAR - DVD Region 4 - Any issues

Hi,

I'm from Australia.

"AVATAR" DVD Reg 4 is to be released on 29 April 2010. Are there any issues with Ver 7.0.3.0?
    I'm also interested to know if there are issue with Region 1 disc as well.

I thank you in anticpation of your response.

We will not know until the DVD is actually released.

How can we?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks GregiBoy.

The offical release date for AVATAR DVD Region 1 is 22nd April 2010.
      Last edited by leeroy; 04-01-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I'm don't really care about R1 dates as I am an Aussie also....
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well don't worry as I will have the DVD soon to test and will post on the forum if it has issues or not. I usually get the DVDs from 2 to 4 weeks before release date depending on the popularity of it

Comment

I think that it will not have structural protection, because it is not released for those campanies that use them

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              I'm don't really care about R1 dates as I am an Aussie also....
              Region 1 (USA) and Region 4 (Aus) are just as important. Don't they share the same copy protection?.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy View Post
                Region 1 (USA) and Region 4 (Aus) are just as important. Don't they share the same copy protection?.
                No, not always just as Region 4 Mexico is different.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy View Post
                  Hi,

I'm from Australia.

"AVATAR" DVD Reg 4 is to be released on 29 April 2010. Are there any issues with Ver 7.0.3.0?
                  I'm also interested to know if there are issue with Region 1 disc as well.

I thank you in anticpation of your response.
                  don't worry I'm sure the fab team will be able to crack any protection it may introduce. Believe I know that Avatar is one of those DVDs that has an extreme importance to be broken. It will be soon enough.
                  I love having the power to break copyright protection. Ever since I've discovered it I've hated it. It's great for putting video on an ipod. So I thank the team here for what they do.

Comment

Working...
                  X