This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dual layered dvd error

can anyone help, after the dvd is copied and it asks for me to insert a dvd, I continue to get the same error message that asks me to insert a dual layered dvd. Can anyone tell me why and what to do to fix it?

Thanks

I'm guessing you're using the 30-day trial of the retail product.
    Your ripped file probably exceeds the dvd5 limit.

On the opening screen of Fab, on the bottom, select DVD5
    not DVD9. You may also need to fine tune your configurations in Common Settings, but try this first and let us know
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Have you selected DVD5, not DVD9 in the pulldown at the bottom of the Fab window?

If you are using the FREE version, you will not be able to change this.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

MM, you beat me!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          MM, you beat me!
          'Bout time...
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks, I am not finding the drop down portion to choose this. I am using the free version. I wanted to buy it but it just down loaded the free one instead of the purchase option.

Comment

You really should D/L the retail application. It's free for 30 days, has full functionality and no strings.
              Then at least you can evaluate the product(s) realistically...and not just the very limited, freeware version.

D/L here:

Something seems funky though.
              The freeware version will not compress and will not burn. It is a ripper only, so I can't figure how it's prompting you for DL media.
              One of our issues here is that owners of the retail application don't have access to the freeware version.
              I'm going to have to load it on another system when I get a chance

Comment

mrrenteria trust me just download the free 30day trial. You get the ability to use every product they make, and its worth it. I purchased the blu-ray to blu-ray program due to the 30 day free trial. I'm even looking into the DVD to DVD. And these people on this forum are the greatest listen to them they know what they are talking about.
                Lancool K-56 case.
                OCZ 700watt PSU.
                MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
                ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
                16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
                OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                WD 2TB.
                EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Working...