X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twilight

Hello,
    Purchased the DVD version of Twilight and wanted to make a backup. For some reason DVD Fab will not open the disc. It will keep trying to read the disc but never opens it. Anyone have any suggestions on this. I am using the latest verson of DVDFab.
    Thanks in advance for any help

what version are you using and is it the paid version or the free . also have you tried turning pathplayer off.

Comment

FAB will do this movie with no problem, have path player set as always enable, that is for a region 1 disc
      Last edited by Jimbo; 04-03-2010, 11:20 PM.
      Paid Not To Work
      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Twilight

Hi,
        I am using the latest version 3/26/10, Fab 7. I turned pathplayer off and it di open the disc. Started copying and about half way through got an error could not read disc. Disc plays fine on my TV's so it's not a disc problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Charley62 View Post
          Hi,
          I am using the latest version 3/26/10, Fab 7. I turned pathplayer off and it di open the disc. Started copying and about half way through got an error could not read disc. Disc plays fine on my TV's so it's not a disc problem.
          dvd fab 7 does not have any problems with this movie. Do you have paid version or are you using the free. The free version runs about 60 to 90 days behind on updates.

Comment

Hi,
            The fact it plays on your tv means nothing.
            The play on a dvd standalone player and a dvd reader/burner is comparing apples and oranges.

The disc could be defective to the point of being impossible to copy and still play on your tv.

Check the disc with VSO inspector or Nero dvd speed for errors.

Comment

Hi,
              I am using the paid version

Comment

Please run through the list you'll find here:
                Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Run through the entire list and be certain to clean the disc as instructed
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi,
                  I am using the paid version
                  You need to enable the pathplayer for this movie

Comment

Working...
                  X