X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unattended ripping ?

Hi

I asked on another forum, about a program that would help me rip my movies, on my headless server. I was given advice to try DVDFab, as it should be able to do this.

However, I have installed the trial version, and I can't get it to work. Sure, when a DVD is inserted the program will start, but it will not start ripping, I manually have to click start.

Is it possible to make it start ripping automatic ?

Unfortunately, the same answer applies here.

You can enable a function called AutoPlay Handler, but this will only result in opening Fab (as long as there's a disc present).
    You still have to click Start
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

And in Autoplay you tell Windows to start the bat file, you may need to modify the bat posted in the thread.
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Thanks for the help. I was hoping the program would have this feature, but guess I'll have to figure out some solution with a batch file.

I think it's strange that no comercial product out there has this solution as a standard feature, because I see a lot of people wanting it ... but nevermind.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
        X