This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Past 1/2 of DVD reading - CPU Shuts Down

DVD-DVD worked great for a month. Problems began with Sherlock Holms and Brothers - Same problem as posted on other Threads. Then a new problem - my computer shuts down with any DVD attempt at the time past 1/2 of reading original disk... Any Ideas???

Maybe your computer is overheating as that what it sounds like to me but could you post your logs located in Documents-DVDFab-Logs so we can take a look at them

Comment

No fixes without more info, Bogie...
      My first guess would be something along the lines of overheating, but without more details and your rig's specs it's all guesswork.
      First off, are you using a laptop and an internal burner?
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Maybe your computer is overheating as that what it sounds like to me but could you post your logs located in Documents-DVDFab-Logs so we can take a look at them
        Hey AGJ...at least we're on the same page, eh?
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          Hey AGJ...at least we're on the same page, eh?
          Yes and that shows how well we all think on the forum here

Comment

Working...
          X