X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Select the correct Title

Hello everyone,

First time posting on the forum. Please forgive me if this information is somewhere that I have not found yet. If so I would appreciate a gentle push in the right direction.

I've been backing up my movie collection to my desktop hard drives to then be able to stream everything through my PS3. PS3 Media Server does a great job of streaming ISO files so that's what I'm aiming for. As I'm trying to minimize used space I am focusing on the "main movie" and using no compression when converting to an ISO. When I came across 2012 I noticed a few titles/angles that look like they could be the main movie. Could someone explain to me the best, most efficient way to determine which is the correct main movie that I want? I have the same problem with Up In The Air and have tried a few different titles/angles and each one so far has problems.

I'm happy to hear what the correct main title is but would love to learn how to determine this myself, unless its just painful trial and error. :-)

Thanks in advance

Please don't hi-jack threads, always start your own.

Here is the answer to your problem.

Comment

Sorry. What is hi-jacking a thread? The thread I was in was about backing up 2012, or is that incorrect? I'm just trying to understand so I don't make the same mistake again.

Comment

Your question was not related to the op's problem, it changes the subject of the thread.

Comment

In other words......

You have a different problem, so start your own thread !!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X