This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Verify Main Movie Thru Preview

In the "Main Movie" mode, after ripping a DVD, the program correctly highlights the main movie. However, in the preview pane, I cannot view the very last part of the movie. It is ALWAYS cut short in the preview pane. Yet when I test burn it, the entire main movie is there (at least, so far...). I'd really like the preview pane to be able to advance thru the whole main movie to make sure it's all there before burning. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!

Please tell us the disc name/country, also, does the problem occurs on all discs or just specific disc?
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Fengtao: This occurs on ALL ripped discs. I highlight the Main Movie after ripping and the preview cuts the movie off, near the end, but always the final few minutes and ending credits are missing. Again, if I burn it, the whole movie is there. Just not all available in Preview. Region is US. Happens on both WinXP SP2 and Win 7, 64-bit. Thanks!

Comment

Same experience here. I thought it was a decoding error and I reprocessed with the same results, only previews first 10 of 29 chapters. Before burning, I was able to verify the file using Nero Showtime.

Comment

Working...
        X