This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task_1 failed! Error=100

Can anyone please help me to fix this problem? When I try to burn the dvd to a bland disk, the message Task_1 failed! Error=100 shows up and process failed. Do you know how to fix it? please advise. Thanks a million.

100 DVD_Error_OpenFile

Make sure no other programs such as a software player is using the file you're trying to burn.

Comment

Task_1 failed

No other software is using the file. I tried different files a few times, and it still gives me that message

Comment

Are you using the Write Data mode? The file is already ripped to your hdd, correct?

Comment

I'm sorry what's Write Data Mode. I used DVD to DVD full disc mode if that's what you were asking. The file has been converted correctly already. I tried the same file with my desktop, and it works fine. However, when I tried it with my laptop, it doesn't for multiple files not just one. Thanks so much for responding. I hope you have the solution.

Comment

The Write Data mode is also under the DVD to DVD options, click more, Writa Data and then find the DVD folder you're wanting to burn. I think that's the problem because Fab can see no need in processing the folder again.

Comment

What is the file format for this. Is it the Video TS folder with all the vobs? or is it another format you trying to burn to DVD?

Comment

It is Video TS folder with all vobs. It's strange because I used the same folder to burn on my desktop & it works just fine. I'll try to burn directly from a dvd instead and see if it has the same problem. I'll check W&B method too. Thanks a lot

Comment

take a look at my screen shot I attached and give it a try as that how I burn all the VIDEO_TS folders I have on my computer using DVDFab
                  Attached Files

Comment

I was getting the same error until I used the "Write Data mode" to resolve the issue.

I have my dvd saved on my HDD as an ISO file and I was getting this same error when trying to use DVD to DVD.
                    I tried using teh "Write Data mode" as suggested by W&B and this resolved my issue.

Thanks W&B

Comment

I tried Write Data mode for those files and it says process failed. I think W&B is correct; those files might have been burned already, so it doesn't see the need for it. I just tried to burn a dvd to dvd directly, and it works fine. Thank you so much everyone (W&B, AGJ, & triniallan). Your guys are being so helpful. Have a great week.

Comment

Your welcome and glad you got the DVD to work instead

Comment

Working...
                        X