This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

backup copy twilight new moon

I have tried many different back up programs to make a back up copy of this movie with no positive result.
    is anyone else having this problem? If so what can be done to make a copy?

No. We are not having a problem with that title at all.

Download and install the latest beta and give that a try.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

From what I've heard, there are two versions with Region 1 DVDs. One has an 11 chapter directory and the other has 13. 11 chapter versions are generally bought from the stores.

Try this: I'm using 7.3.0.5b fab. After it reads the disc and displays the contents, choose "Customize". Deselect the chapter 12 movie which is about 2:12 hours. Select chapter 1 then remove everything except the 5.1 soundtrack and finally remove the menus.

Burn to DVD9 only. Mine works, besides, I don't care for the junk previews and extras. This video and the new Sherlock Holmes won't compress to DVD5 formats easily. I believe this version allows the SH video to compress now. The twilight version won't compress on mine yet, just locks up the program. Give it a shot.
      Last edited by AGJ; 04-13-2010, 12:26 AM. Reason: removed text

Comment

I down loaded the new dvdfab 7 beta and it worked.
        thanks for the help

Comment

I am using a license DVDFab V 7.0.3.0 and have no problems ripping Region 4 "NEW MOON". Ripped using Main Movie (dislike advs) for both DVD9 & DVD5. Burned with ImgBurn perfectly.

Could it be Region 1 have different protection from Region 4?.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy View Post
            I am using a license DVDFab V 7.0.3.0 and have no problems ripping Region 4 "NEW MOON". Ripped using Main Movie (dislike advs) for both DVD9 & DVD5. Burned with ImgBurn perfectly.

Could it be Region 1 have different protection from Region 4?.
            The version you are using was updated to handle New Moon but yes different countries have different copy protection on the DVDs and some countries have no copy protection

Comment

Working...
            X