This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with Sherlock Holmes

When I use FAB 6218 I am able to put all of the information on my computer, but when it comes time to put in the blank disk it comes back as being failed. I downloaded the newest verson of fab 7030 and I get an error message saying "this disk has CSS protection, this verson of FAB can not copy it. Contact css@dvdfab.net if you have any questions."

Was anybody able to burn Sherlock Holmes? If so can somebody shine some light on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
    Nick

Uncleworm
    Download the latest beta you will find it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4641
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

you accidentally downloaded the non CSS version and need the CSS version. Use the link CBR929 gave and install overtop of the other and it should work for you

Comment

Got it

Thanks guys!

Comment

Uncleworm
          Your welcome glad I could help.
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X