This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleopatra Problems

I am having problems copying the 1963 version of Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor. I'm using the 7.0.3.5b version. I have tried other versions as well. Any advise? I get reading / writing error. Other programs says it is protected.
    Last edited by Cajun LaFitte; 04-14-2010, 01:04 AM. Reason: forgot to put the errors I am getting

Try turning Pathplayer off. Don't forget to turn it back on after you finish this title.

Some older releases do not work well with pathplayer.

It would also help if you gave more detail of you problems so that we don't have to play "20 Questions"
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

This may sound stupid but where do I turn pathplayer off??? I don't see anything to do that with.

Comment

Cajun LaFitte
        Open Fab click the green check top right. protection. path player set to disable remember to set it back afterwords.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This is what I found in the log.
          17:18:22: Analyzing of DVD started
          17:18:35: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
          17:18:35: Copy process started
          17:32:35: Task_1 failed! Error=102()

Comment

Thank you. I'm trying it now

Comment

102 DVD_Error_ReadFile,

So if turning Pathplayer does not help, this error suggests to me that the original DVD is either dirty and needs cleaning or totally borked.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Cajun LaFitte
                102 DVD_Error_Read File, have you tried again with path player off??
                Also give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Still getting reading/writing error nothing else.

Comment

lol.. I've tried cleaning it. It plays ok on the tv so I'm stumped

Comment

Cajun LaFitte
                      Playing a DVD and ripping a DVD are very different.
                      Cay you post any other logs The default location is:
                      C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion after 3 hours of messing with this one that since my wife wants this one I went to Ebay and just bought it for $4.99.. Thank you all for your help. I'll try the copy I get in the mail and see if it will allow me to copy it.

Comment

Cajun LaFitte
                          We tried let us know how you make out.
                          CRB929

Comment

Working...
                          X