This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely Bones burning

I tried it with main movie with dvd-9, and came out at 6.0gigs, used dvdshrink to compress it still to large, i then changed it to dvd-5 and burned it main movie came out at 3.88 gigs, then burned a copy and watched it no problem. What is the difference between the two dvd-9 and dvd-5 when burning on dvd-5 i have it set write at 4100mbs and dvd-9 at 7200 mbs. does that matter. thanks for all the help.

I've moved your post to a new thread. Please don't hijack other threads with your specific issues.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. DVD5 and DVD9 refer to the target disc size. If you have purchased a single layer disc (DVD+R or DVD-R) then you need to select DVD5 as the output either in DVDFab or using shrink.

Comment

Lovely Bones

I had a problem with full disc of Lovely bones also. but the main movie ,chapter 27 is a great back-up in dvd-5 mode.

Comment

No problem at all using main movie, I just let DVDfab select the chapter. Pathfinder is enabled.

Comment

Thanks guys had it solved a couple days ago was out of town..figured it out..

Comment

Originally posted by detailguy48 View Post
            What is the difference between the two dvd-9 and dvd-5 when burning on dvd-5 i have it set write at 4100mbs and dvd-9 at 7200 mbs. does that matter. thanks for all the help.
            detailguy48

Your sizes seam a little low, were as your compressing the movie down to those sizes which in turn your losing quality, and also after burning your leaving free space on your burnt disc which could be used for more data for the movie with a better quality.

I have mine set at 4472 for DVD-5 and 8152 For DVD-9 which I only use Verbatim disc's for my burns and never have a problem.

Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X